Welcome to another Exclusive Photoshop tutorial for the PSD Vault VIP Members! In this tutorial, we will walk you through the creation process of this “Ascension” digital art using both Photoshop and Cinema 4D.
Enjoy this final post of the year in which we showcase you a list of the best Photoshop tutorials published on PSD Vault in 2013.
In this tutorial, we will combine the power of pixel editing in Photoshop and vector drawing in Illustrator to draw a realistic compact cassette.
In this Photoshop tutorial, I will show you the steps I took to Design this Mystic Fire Energy Text Effect in Photoshop. This is a beginner tutorial and I will show how easy it is to create a great looking text effect in Photoshop in just a few steps. We will come across some paintings, layer blending, and image adjustments. Have a try!
VIP Exclusive Photoshop Tutorial – Awesome Dancer Photo Manipulation with Cool Drawing and Lighting Effect
Welcome to another Exclusive Photoshop tutorial written specifically for the PSD Vault VIP Members! In this tutorial, we will explain in detail how to create this Awesome Dancer Photo Manipulation with Cool Drawing and Lighting Effect.
In this Photoshop Tutorial, I will show you how I created apocalyptic scene using various stock photos in Adobe Photoshop CS5, with a little help of Adobe Lightroom 4.
In this video tutorial, I will show some interesting texture manipulation techniques in Photoshop, by mixing a list of tools including the selection tool, refine edge tool, free transform tool and image adjustment tools.
In this tutorial, I will show you the steps I took to Design an Electrified Text Effect in Photoshop. The focus of this tutorial is show you how you can combine serveral elements seamlessly using selection and layer blending modes, in order to create an eye-catching text effect. This is an intermedia level tutorial so some steps can be tricky, but why not have a try!
Welcome to another Exclusive Photoshop tutorial written specifically for the PSD Vault VIP Members! In this tutorial, we will explain in detail how to create this conceptual surreal photo manipulation with custom brushes and floral patterns. Hope you enjoy it :)
In this tutorial, I will show you the steps I took to Design a One-Winged Fallen Angel Scene in Photoshop. We will mainly go through some selection techniques, image adjustments, liquify filter as well as some lighting effect rendering skills. This is an intermediate tutorial so some steps can be tricky, but why not have a try!
Need Video Tutorials?
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel now and gain access to our video tutorial collections!
- Create Abstract Text Effect with Metal Scraps in Photoshop 891 views
- VIP Exclusive Photoshop Tutorial – The Digital Painting of Natalie Portman 822 views
- Typography Blendr – Volume 3 796 views
- VIP Exclusive Photoshop Tutorial – Portrait Manipulation with Great Lighting and Abstract Effect 786 views
- Create Awesome Black and White Abstract Text Effect in Photoshop 756 views
- Create a Frozen Text Effect with Ice Particles in Photoshop 748 views
- Create Unique Abstract Photo Manipulation in Photoshop with Human, Rock and City Stocks 724 views
- Imagination Unleashed: Best of PSD Vault DeviantART Group – Vol. 63 722 views
- Create Unique 3D Grass and Stone Text Effect in Photoshop CS6 Extended 712 views
- Create Intriguing Manipulation by Mixing Nature and Grunge Elements in Photoshop 636 views
Post Tagsabstract adjustment art artwork Basics beginner blending brush city cloud creative creative artwork creativity dark design deviantart deviantart showcase digital digital art showcase Drawing effect fantasy filter flickr freebie graphic group inspiration intermediate layer lighting manipulation photo photoshop psdvault psdvault deviantart psdvault flickr resource retouch showcase surreal text texture tutorial vip