If you just started learning Photoshop, you may wonder: what can I do to be more efficient with Photoshop? There are many secrets and hidden funtions (well, not exactly hidden, but you do need to pay close attention to find them) in Photoshop, you just need to discover and learn to apply them into your workflow. In this post, I will share 15 Tips to Help Your Become More Efficient with Photoshop.
Need Video Tutorials?
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel now and gain access to our video tutorial collections!
- Design Magical Fire Energy Text Effect in Photoshop 4,677 views
- Create Awesome Splashing Water Text Effect in Photoshop 3,588 views
- Create 3D Snow Text Effect Using Cinema4D and Photoshop 3,367 views
- Create Realistic Frozen Text Effect in Photoshop 2,975 views
- Design Vintage Artwork with Old Newspaper and Watercolor Brush in Photoshop 2,901 views
- Create Abstract Photo Manipulation with Tree Bark Texture and Brush Elements 2,623 views
- Create Leafy Face Photo Manipulation in Photoshop 2,441 views
- Create a Glowing Liquid Text with Water Splash Effect in Photoshop 2,354 views
- Manipulate a Man Portrait into Dark Wizard in Photoshop 1,927 views
- Create Unique Lady Portrait Manipulation with Flower Patterns in Photoshop 1,900 views
Post Tagsabstract adjustment art artwork Basics beginner blending brush city cloud creative creative artwork creativity dark design deviantart deviantart showcase digital digital art showcase Drawing effect fantasy filter flickr freebie graphic group inspiration intermediate layer lighting manipulation photo photoshop psdvault psdvault deviantart resource retouch showcase surreal text texture tutorial typography vip