In this video Photoshop tutorial, I will introduce you some coloring tips you can apply to your photo manipulation. We will focus on explaining the use of selective color and color balance image adjustment tool for this photo manipulation.
If you just started learning Photoshop, you may wonder: what can I do to be more efficient with Photoshop? There are many secrets and hidden funtions (well, not exactly hidden, but you do need to pay close attention to find them) in Photoshop, you just need to discover and learn to apply them into your workflow. In this post, I will share 15 Tips to Help Your Become More Efficient with Photoshop.
Need Video Tutorials?
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel now and gain access to our video tutorial collections!
- VIP Exclusive Photoshop Tutorial – Portrait Manipulation with Great Lighting and Abstract Effect 859 views
- VIP Exclusive Photoshop Tutorial – The Digital Painting of Natalie Portman 846 views
- Imagination Unleashed: Best of PSD Vault DeviantART Group – Vol. 63 780 views
- Create Awesome Black and White Abstract Text Effect in Photoshop 778 views
- Create a Frozen Text Effect with Ice Particles in Photoshop 768 views
- Create Abstract Text Effect with Metal Scraps in Photoshop 742 views
- Create Unique 3D Grass and Stone Text Effect in Photoshop CS6 Extended 738 views
- Create Unique Abstract Photo Manipulation in Photoshop with Human, Rock and City Stocks 738 views
- Create Intriguing Manipulation by Mixing Nature and Grunge Elements in Photoshop 680 views
- Creativity Fine-Tuning: Best of PSD Vault Flickr Group – Vol. 95 671 views
Post Tagsabstract adjustment art artwork Basics beginner blending brush city cloud creative creative artwork creativity dark design deviantart deviantart showcase digital digital art showcase Drawing effect fantasy filter flickr freebie graphic group inspiration intermediate layer lighting manipulation photo photoshop psdvault psdvault deviantart psdvault flickr resource retouch showcase surreal text texture tutorial vip