In this video Photoshop tutorial, I will introduce you some coloring tips you can apply to your photo manipulation. We will focus on explaining the use of selective color and color balance image adjustment tool for this photo manipulation.
If you just started learning Photoshop, you may wonder: what can I do to be more efficient with Photoshop? There are many secrets and hidden funtions (well, not exactly hidden, but you do need to pay close attention to find them) in Photoshop, you just need to discover and learn to apply them into your workflow. In this post, I will share 15 Tips to Help Your Become More Efficient with Photoshop.
Need Video Tutorials?
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel now and gain access to our video tutorial collections!
- Typography Blendr – Volume 9 924 views
- Create Colourful Fiery Portrait in Photoshop 853 views
- Creativity Fine-Tuning: Best of PSD Vault Flickr Group – Vol. 101 788 views
- Create a Frozen Text Effect with Ice Particles in Photoshop 758 views
- Create Leafy Text Effect in Photoshop 758 views
- Create Awesome Black and White Abstract Text Effect in Photoshop 748 views
- Create Unique Abstract Photo Manipulation in Photoshop with Human, Rock and City Stocks 706 views
- Create "Fury Unleashed" Digital Art in Photoshop 681 views
- Create "Queen of Ice" Photo Manipulation in Photoshop 631 views
- Imagination Unleashed: Best of PSD Vault DeviantART Group – Vol. 70 580 views
Post Tagsabstract adjustment art artwork beginner blending brush city cloud creative creative artwork creativity dark design deviantart deviantart showcase digital digital art showcase Drawing effect fantasy filter flickr freebie graphic group inspiration intermediate layer lighting manipulation photo photoshop psdvault psdvault deviantart psdvault flickr resource retouch showcase surreal text texture tutorial typography vip