If you just started learning Photoshop, you may wonder: what can I do to be more efficient with Photoshop? There are many secrets and hidden funtions (well, not exactly hidden, but you do need to pay close attention to find them) in Photoshop, you just need to discover and learn to apply them into your workflow. In this post, I will share 15 Tips to Help Your Become More Efficient with Photoshop.
Need Video Tutorials?
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel now and gain access to our video tutorial collections!
- Create an Electrified Text Effect in Photoshop 994 views
- Typography Blendr – Volume 10 771 views
- Imagination Unleashed: Best of PSD Vault DeviantART Group – Vol. 71 771 views
- Create a Frozen Text Effect with Ice Particles in Photoshop 744 views
- Create Awesome Black and White Abstract Text Effect in Photoshop 726 views
- Creativity Fine-Tuning: Best of PSD Vault Flickr Group – Vol. 102 713 views
- Create Unique Abstract Photo Manipulation in Photoshop with Human, Rock and City Stocks 692 views
- Create Unique Lady Portrait Manipulation with Flower Patterns 680 views
- Creativity Fine-Tuning: Best of PSD Vault Flickr Group – Vol. 103 660 views
- Create "Queen of Ice" Photo Manipulation in Photoshop 641 views
Post Tagsabstract adjustment art artwork beginner blending brush city cloud creative creative artwork creativity dark design deviantart deviantart showcase digital digital art showcase Drawing effect fantasy filter flickr freebie graphic group inspiration intermediate layer lighting manipulation photo photoshop psdvault psdvault deviantart psdvault flickr resource retouch showcase surreal text texture tutorial typography vip