If you just started learning Photoshop, you may wonder: what can I do to be more efficient with Photoshop? There are many secrets and hidden funtions (well, not exactly hidden, but you do need to pay close attention to find them) in Photoshop, you just need to discover and learn to apply them into your workflow. In this post, I will share 15 Tips to Help Your Become More Efficient with Photoshop.
Need Video Tutorials?
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel now and gain access to our video tutorial collections!
- Create Unique Lady Portrait Manipulation with Flower Patterns in Photoshop 1,022 views
- Typography Blendr – Volume 10 947 views
- Creativity Fine-Tuning: Best of PSD Vault Flickr Group – Vol. 103 816 views
- VIP Exclusive Photoshop Tutorial – Create Burnt Lady Photo Manipulation in Photoshop 805 views
- Create a Frozen Text Effect with Ice Particles in Photoshop 780 views
- Create Awesome Black and White Abstract Text Effect in Photoshop 773 views
- Create an Electrified Text Effect in Photoshop 767 views
- Design Magical Fire Energy Text Effect in Photoshop 728 views
- Create Awesome Splashing Water Text Effect in Photoshop 721 views
- Imagination Unleashed: Best of PSD Vault DeviantART Group – Vol. 71 683 views
Post Tagsabstract adjustment art artwork Basics beginner blending brush city cloud creative creative artwork creativity dark design deviantart deviantart showcase digital digital art showcase Drawing effect fantasy filter flickr freebie graphic group inspiration intermediate layer lighting manipulation photo photoshop psdvault psdvault deviantart resource retouch showcase surreal text texture tutorial typography vip