In this video Photoshop tutorial, I will introduce you some coloring tips you can apply to your photo manipulation. We will focus on explaining the use of selective color and color balance image adjustment tool for this photo manipulation.
In this video Photoshop tutorial, I will show you how easy it is to create a great looking cracked body effect in Photoshop. You will learn to achieve this effect with the help of layer mask, image adjustment and a few Photoshop tools.
In this tutorial, I will show you the steps I took to Create this Abstract Manipulation with Tree Bark Texture and Brush Elements. Along the way, you will learn how you can apply layer masks to image adjustment layers to create unique effect, as well as learning to blend texture and to use various elements to create great abstract effect.
In this tutorial, I will show you the steps I took to create this Freestyle Human Portrait Manipulation in Photoshop with Brush Painting and Layer Masking. We will show you how you can apply brush painting and layer masking techniques to create unique and interesting effect for your portrait manipulation.
In this tutorial, I will show you the steps I took to Create a Horror Cracked Human Figure with Layer Masking Techniques in Photoshop. The primary goal of this tutorial is to show you how you can blend textures together with layer mask, and how to achieve the best end result possible.
Let’s Learn Photoshop Basics – Vol. 8 – Video Tutorial: Layer Masking Techniques to Increase Your Image Depth
In this 8th volume, we have a video Photoshop tutorial to show you some interesting Layer Masking Techniques to Increase Your Image Depth when it comes to photo manipulation. We will use a previous tutorial image as an example and show you how to add this metal texture to human face.
In this 7th volume, we have a video Photoshop tutorial to show you How to Add Fire and Sparks onto Text Layer via simple layer blending options and masking technique, as well as simple selection technique with Lasso Tool, and the use of unsharp mask filter.
This post is the second part of the two parts series of the “A Beginner’s Guide to Photoshop Masks” I decided to post here on PSD Vault for Photoshop Beginners.
In this tutorial, I will show you how you can Create Widescreen Wallpaper via Image Merging in Photoshop. Have a try!
In Part One of this Beginner’s Guide to Photoshop Masks, I will show you some basic information about masks and simple way of adding, deleting and painting on layer mask.
Need Video Tutorials?
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel now and gain access to our video tutorial collections!
- Create Abstract Text Effect with Metal Scraps in Photoshop 944 views
- VIP Exclusive Photoshop Tutorial – The Digital Painting of Natalie Portman 852 views
- VIP Exclusive Photoshop Tutorial – Portrait Manipulation with Great Lighting and Abstract Effect 846 views
- Create Awesome Black and White Abstract Text Effect in Photoshop 782 views
- Imagination Unleashed: Best of PSD Vault DeviantART Group – Vol. 63 771 views
- Create a Frozen Text Effect with Ice Particles in Photoshop 770 views
- Create Unique 3D Grass and Stone Text Effect in Photoshop CS6 Extended 742 views
- Create Unique Abstract Photo Manipulation in Photoshop with Human, Rock and City Stocks 742 views
- Create Intriguing Manipulation by Mixing Nature and Grunge Elements in Photoshop 680 views
- Creativity Fine-Tuning: Best of PSD Vault Flickr Group – Vol. 95 663 views
Post Tagsabstract adjustment art artwork Basics beginner blending brush city cloud creative creative artwork creativity dark design deviantart deviantart showcase digital digital art showcase Drawing effect fantasy filter flickr freebie graphic group inspiration intermediate layer lighting manipulation photo photoshop psdvault psdvault deviantart psdvault flickr resource retouch showcase surreal text texture tutorial vip