In this tutorial, I will show you the steps I took to create this awesome fiery portrait in Photoshop.This is a beginner-intermediate level tutorial aiming to give some practices on layer blending, selection and coloring techniques in Photoshop.
In this tutorial, I will show you the steps to”Lady Holding a Fire Orb” Photo Manipulation in Photoshop. We will mainly explore some interesting methods of applying texture, selection techniques, as well as layer blending options. Have a try!
In this Photoshop tutorial, I will show you the steps I took to Create a Unique Photo Manipulation via Mixture of Ice and Fire Textures. Along the way, I will show some interesting ways to manipulate texture via image adjustment tool and free transform tool. This is an intermediate level tutorial, have a try!
In this tutorial, I will show you the steps I took to Design a One-Winged Fallen Angel Scene in Photoshop. We will mainly go through some selection techniques, image adjustments, liquify filter as well as some lighting effect rendering skills. This is an intermediate tutorial so some steps can be tricky, but why not have a try!
In this tutorial, I will show you the steps I took to Create this interesting Stone and Fire Text Effect in Photoshop. We will heavily use selection tool, image adjustments, liquify techniques as well as layer blending options. This is an intermediate level tutorial so some steps might be a bit tricky, but why not have a try :)
In this 7th volume, we have a video Photoshop tutorial to show you How to Add Fire and Sparks onto Text Layer via simple layer blending options and masking technique, as well as simple selection technique with Lasso Tool, and the use of unsharp mask filter.
In this tutorial, I will show you the steps I took to Create Burning Fire Typography with Sparkles Effect in Photoshop. This is an intermediate level Photoshop tutorial so some steps can be a bit tricky, but why not have a try!
In this tutorial, I will show you the processes I used to transform a daylight city image into a epic warzone scene in Photoshop. The inspiration of this tutorial came from a random war image I came across while reading a magazine.
Together, we will explore a variety of Photoshop techniques such as image adjustment option, a number of filter effect and some basic selection skills. This is an intermediate tutorial and some steps could be a bit tricky, but why not just have a go? ;)
Need Video Tutorials?
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel now and gain access to our video tutorial collections!
- Create Abstract Text Effect with Metal Scraps in Photoshop 940 views
- VIP Exclusive Photoshop Tutorial – The Digital Painting of Natalie Portman 848 views
- VIP Exclusive Photoshop Tutorial – Portrait Manipulation with Great Lighting and Abstract Effect 842 views
- Create Awesome Black and White Abstract Text Effect in Photoshop 774 views
- Imagination Unleashed: Best of PSD Vault DeviantART Group – Vol. 63 768 views
- Create a Frozen Text Effect with Ice Particles in Photoshop 764 views
- Create Unique 3D Grass and Stone Text Effect in Photoshop CS6 Extended 736 views
- Create Unique Abstract Photo Manipulation in Photoshop with Human, Rock and City Stocks 736 views
- Create Intriguing Manipulation by Mixing Nature and Grunge Elements in Photoshop 672 views
- Creativity Fine-Tuning: Best of PSD Vault Flickr Group – Vol. 95 661 views
Post Tagsabstract adjustment art artwork Basics beginner blending brush city cloud creative creative artwork creativity dark design deviantart deviantart showcase digital digital art showcase Drawing effect fantasy filter flickr freebie graphic group inspiration intermediate layer lighting manipulation photo photoshop psdvault psdvault deviantart psdvault flickr resource retouch showcase surreal text texture tutorial vip